Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Ragamuffin Movie: Shiny!

http://christianmediamagazine.com/cmm/rich_mullins_film_ragamuffin

I, like you and others, was a huge fan so I’d read “An Arrow Pointing to Heaven” and listened to a million of his concerts and interviews, but I didn’t want to make an assumption that I knew him just because I was a fan. I talked with a few key people who kind of opened up a lot of doors to a lot of people who knew him really well, family, friends, and other artists. So when you set out to do something like this you really just listen versus making preconceived notions of what you want it to be. How do you fit a whole life in two hours? Not an easy thing to do. God just showed us a lot of grace showed us what the story should be. So I totally get it. And this movie may be or may not be what you want it to be, but I guess you had to be there to understand the whys of how it turned out the way it did.

No comments:

Post a Comment